2018 Honda Accord Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Past threads indicate that CorSports' JDM red emblem set is sized correctly for the front, but small for the rear.
2018+ Honda Accord Sedan JDM Honda Red H Badge (Front and Rear) ,

In the Q&A for that item, 3 months ago:
Q - also what car is the front emblem off of? I read that you guys were sending incorrect rear badges? Was issue fixed?
A - We already fixed the mix up for the rear badges. We already specified for each badges the fitment of each emblem so customers won't be confused when ordereing.

Has anyone ordered these within the last three months who can confirm that the front and rear emblems are now sized correctly?

·
Registered
16 Posts
To be fair, they've fulfilled eight out of ten of my orders within a few days, one of which was a cancellation on my end and the other is the exhaust I'm waiting on. I think they're good dudes, but they've mentioned that they're having issues getting the metal pipes necessary for exhaust manufacturing. I just don't get how these issues haven't been solved for 6 months.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.