2018 Honda Accord Forum banner

Reducer and different size coolant line for type r turbo upgrade

1823 Views 2 Replies 2 Participants Last post by  imakehate

I plan on purchasing the type r turno upgrade found here....

At the bottom of the description it talks about using a reducer and different size line. I am not a car mechanic by any means so I am not 100% sure on what to do here... can someone direct me to the reducer and line I need to buy for this project? Thank you.
1 - 1 of 3 Posts
I have the CTR on my car. You can find the reducer at any hardware store. if you modify the water pipe you do not need the reducer. Keep in mind the installation is not complicated if you have everything you need. Be ready to do some work. :) Also, that if you are not buying the CTR intake you will have to modify your original intake. It will not fit the CTR. In addition, the down pipe needs to be upgraded to the CTR or a PRL and do not forget that you also will need a tune. Those are the lessons I learn when I did the work. Good luck.
1 - 1 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.