2018 Honda Accord Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a few questions hopefully someone on here has replaced the system so far. I need some help with mounting locations for a 4ch amp, lc7i, and a sub amp. Also does anyone on here have a decent powered sub setup and if so does it interfere with the camera for hondasense with vibration from bass. Thanks for your help guys, but this stock system is driving me insane.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I reworked everything this weekend moving the components to the left wall to allow more trunk floor space. And I finally got around to building a box and installing my Skar 10” sub at 2 ohms pushing 500+ watts. All I can say is WOW, this thing rocks and hits very hard for a single 10” sub

·
Registered
80 Posts
Is there a harness made to tap into the front speakers for the LCi2?
There is a harness but I’m not paying $75 just to tap signal of the front speakers. I tapped each front speaker at the kick panel where it comes through the door boot and enters the car. I used Posi Taps so I didn’t need to cut the wires and they cost me $5.. However I will adding an amp for the front speakers soon and at that time I will cut the two speaker wires. When I do this I will use the heat shrink crimp connectors or ill solder the connections. It’s speaker wires, I have no issue cutting speaker wires...lol

·
Registered
5 Posts
I reworked everything this weekend moving the components to the left wall to allow more trunk floor space. And I finally got around to building a box and installing my Skar 10” sub at 2 ohms pushing 500+ watts. All I can say is WOW, this thing rocks and hits very hard for a single 10” sub

View attachment 3872 .
I bet that mofo bumps! Nice setup! ???????

1 - 8 of 8 Posts