2018 Honda Accord Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my gloss black roof wrap and door sills installed today. This car is becoming more and more unique as time moves

Attachments

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Love that Gloss wrap my friend. You just plan to wrap the roof? Or you going for any other parts?
I saw this car on Instagram. I would like to do it to the door pillars but the back area doesn’t have an ending to the body so it’s gonna be very tricky to do a wrap there. Not sure if this is a paint job in the picture. And the sport spoiler and lower rear bumper. I’m soon going to do the chrome delete on the windows. That’s probably gonna be it.

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Love that Gloss wrap my friend. You just plan to wrap the roof? Or you going for any other parts?
I saw this car on Instagram. I would like to do it to the door pillars but the back area doesn’t have an ending to
the body so it’s gonna be very tricky to do a wrap there. Not sure if this is a paint job in the picture. And the sport spoiler and lower rear bumper. I’m soon going to do the chrome delete on the windows. That’s probably gonna be it.
Wow, that actually looks pretty interesting. Keep us updated!

·
Registered
133 Posts
I saw this car on Instagram. I would like to do it to the door pillars but the back area doesn’t have an ending to the body so it’s gonna be very tricky to do a wrap there. Not sure if this is a paint job in the picture. And the sport spoiler and lower rear bumper. I’m soon going to do the chrome delete on the windows. That’s probably gonna be it.
Has anyone ever thought to use the body lines as a breaking point like an actual two-tone car would? :smile_big:

·
Registered
51 Posts
i don’t mind the look but it looks like an imitation new gen Camry if i wanted that look personally i would’ve bought a Camry lol

·
Registered
41 Posts
Just got my gloss black roof wrap and door sills installed today. This car is becoming more and more unique as time moves
Any chance you rolled through jacksonville florida about a week ago. Saw a car just like this and I was just thinking about doing the same thing, was hoping the car didnt live here lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts