·
Registered
2019 Honda Accord 2.0T
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Info:
Service Bulletin #21-018 Defect 6C300
Symptoms J9T00
Warranty Extension: 2018-20 Accords 10 years from the original date of purchase.

Just received this letter in the mail today and wanted to share it with you guys. The letter came with a reimbursement card for if you previously paid to get your A/C condenser fixed for reasons related to failure of the condenser you can get your money back.

·
Registered
2018 Accord Sport 2.0T 6MT
560 Posts
I got this letter the other day. Another one of the guys I work with said he got one a month ago and I was wondering if I wouldn't see one because I bought mine used. Honda found me and sent me the letter though so its all good.

·
Registered
2019 Honda Accord 2.0T
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I did see something similar of this letter in the civic forum. I was wondering if the accord was affected at the time but I didn’t find anything until this letter came.

·
Administrator
2,837 Posts
I did see something similar of this letter in the civic forum. I was wondering if the accord was affected at the time but I didn’t find anything until this letter came.
It has been mentioned before in this post/thread.... that particular post has a picture of the service bulletin.

·
Administrator
2,837 Posts
If there’s a thread about it already then this one can go lol. I didn’t think to check but thanks for letting me know.
There are a couple threads discussing the AC issues but none are titled as yours which will make it easy to find if someone on the forum (member/guest) or a Google search was done.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.