2018 Honda Accord Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

Registered
2021 Accord 2.0 Sport
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone!

Having a hard time choosing whether or not to vinyl wrap the front chrome grill black. Has anyone wrapped theirs black? - if so, any regrets??? Never been a fan of chrome, but I also don鈥檛 want it to look like a civic lol. I鈥檝e already wrapped the roof and chrome trim around the windows black, and eventually will purchase an akasaka style gloss black front lip. Here are some photos of how my car currently looks! Would appreciate any feedback!!! thanks for reading :)

Registered
2021 Accord 2.0 Sport
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would black it out... not a fan of the stock chrome uni-brow look. Along with that it appears you are chrome deleting the car and blacking it out would go along with that theme.
Yeah, I definitely agree with you. I鈥檝e never been a fan of chrome haha. My only concern was that it would look tacky, but I think it would go along with the theme of the car. I鈥檝e seen clip on pieces on eBay - but I think I鈥檒l just do vinyl. Thanks for your input :)

Registered
2018 Accord Sport 2.0T 6MT
Going to see if I can get it done this weekend! The chrome has to go 馃樂
Agreed! I still need to do my window trim chrome deletes. I can't stand chrome lol My sport has that black chrome OE grille and it looks terrible as soon as it gets wet, it gets all spotty so I will probably look into doing mine black too.

Registered
2021 Accord 2.0 Sport
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Agreed! I still need to do my window trim chrome deletes. I can't stand chrome lol My sport has that black chrome OE grille and it looks terrible as soon as it gets wet, it gets all spotty so I will probably look into doing mine black too.
Oh yeah, once you get that window trim blacked out it鈥檒l look SO much better. Another good point, I hate the water spots it leaves on the chrome grill: almost looks rusted. I鈥檒l keep you guys posted if I end up getting it blacked out 馃憣馃徏

Registered
2018 Accord Sport 2.0T 6MT
Oh yeah, once you get that window trim blacked out it鈥檒l look SO much better. Another good point, I hate the water spots it leaves on the chrome grill: almost looks rusted. I鈥檒l keep you guys posted if I end up getting it blacked out 馃憣馃徏
It looks horrible when that happens, I hate it! Can't wait for the updates if you do it.

Registered
2021 Accord 2.0 Sport
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I say black it out. I hate the water spots on it as well ,it's so hard to keep clean. What are you going to black out with? I can't find anything for mine. Let me know
Yeah everyone is saying go black, so that鈥檚 what I鈥檓 definitely going to do 馃槀 I鈥檓 going to get it vinyl wrapped using Avery Dennison. 3M is more expensive, and I personally find from previous experience AD is a good quality product. Post some photos when you end up getting it done! It鈥檒l look much more aggressive 馃憤馃徎

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.