2018 Honda Accord Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many of you took the bait and purchased Sirius subscription? Beware of buying with a credit card. IF you get a subscription, pay by check and give them a gmail or equivalent address so they won't hound you. hey make it easy to buy but pure **** to cancel. Its easier to cancel your credit card and get a new one than reaching them on the phone to cancel. Truth be told, they have so many audio channel squeezed into their limited bandwidth XM doesn't sound good anyway! :sad:

·
Registered
10 Posts
32 million people took the bait

Wow, Mojo you seem to be very bitter about Sirius. Glad you didn't subscribe, but understand millions of subscribers are reasonably happy with the service. Yes, Sirius is like many consumer services, meaning you have to ask for, and maybe negotiate discounts. I really hate negotiating with services but I do it anyway! Also, I have long forgotten how to write a check. Enjoy your Accord.

·
Registered
151 Posts
I've never owned SiriusXM before and from your post, it seems like it might be best to keep it that way aha. Are you looking into another service once you're able to get it cancelled? Always been happy and satisfied with Spotify.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I made the mistake once and SiriusXM keeps hounding me to sign back on; pheon calls, emails, etc... Their tactics just makes me hate them more.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I made the mistake once and SiriusXM keeps hounding me to sign back on; pheon calls, emails, etc... Their tactics just makes me hate them more.

Exactly their business model. Once they have your credit card number, email address and phone info. they continue to spam you. If you have a subscription, they automatically renew you w/o asking.

·
Registered
242 Posts
This is precisely why I like the fact that big data plans are now available for cars so we can stream just about anything else we need from the internet.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts