2018 Honda Accord Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I come from G35Driver, S2Ki, ft86club, V6P, and several other forums, and to be honest, I have not been active on these forums in the past 5 years or so.

My life has been quite dormant without any excitement with one of the most expensive hobby a person can have. Until I got my own 2.0T that is...

My question is... is it normal how slow these forums are these days?

I'm asking because there used to be flooding of people on the forums providing, sharing, and asking for information on the cars each love so much. Or is it because of general lack of interests on the X platform? Is CivicX forum more crowded?

Asking for a friend. :whistle::sneaky:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Im kinda there with you. I guess I am a culprit for not providing content, but I am used to forums being SO full of new information that you can just dredge around forever without having to ever actually post anything. I have found alot of great information over on the civic forums that is directly applicable to the accord X platform. Cheers!

·
Registered
7 Posts
...and I guess we're some of the few that don't spend 90% of our time scrolling and refreshing other social media platforms. Years prior, before social media became so prevalent, online car forums were a lot more saturated with information and activity. I guess this is a change in the times 👴

·
Registered
3 Posts
I also own a new Odyssey. The Ody forum is way more active than this Accord forum. Goes to show minivans are cool...

·
Registered
147 Posts
Most of the Accord X chatter has gone over to Facebook where there is a constant stream. FB being what it is, the content can be quite "multi-faceted". Lots of mod talk (and trash talk too).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts