2018 Honda Accord Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #22
Well with the forged carbon, I want to see more Videos! :)
I have a few videos on my IG. I鈥檓 debating on if I want to swap out the interior forged carbon for a different wrap. It is starting to look boring 馃槀

Registered
I have a few videos on my IG. I鈥檓 debating on if I want to swap out the interior forged carbon for a different wrap. It is starting to look boring 馃槀
LOL! I know how that feels. on my last car I did 4 different interior wraps before I was satisfied with it. Afterall that's what you stare at the most!

Registered
Discussion Starter #26
LOL! I know how that feels. on my last car I did 4 different interior wraps before I was satisfied with it. Afterall that's what you stare at the most!
That is so true! My last car, I had a black and red theme. This car is just forged carbon on the inside and I want to change it but I need to find another wrap that wows me 馃槀

Registered
That is so true! My last car, I had a black and red theme. This car is just forged carbon on the inside and I want to change it but I need to find another wrap that wows me 馃槀
Red and black is what I ended up with, I did matte carbon/silver and blue and white themes before that too.

Haven't thought far to see what theme I end up doing in the Accord but the forged carbon is looking tempting!

Registered
Discussion Starter #30
Red and black is what I ended up with, I did matte carbon/silver and blue and white themes before that too.

Haven't thought far to see what theme I end up doing in the Accord but the forged carbon is looking tempting!
your interior sounds cool! Do you have any pics?

21 - 31 of 31 Posts