2018 Honda Accord Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ran across this sexy beast on AutoTrader. At first, I couldn't understand why a dealership was asking $47k for an Accord. Then I got to the interior...

·
Registered
65 Posts
Why in the ****...

Reactions: SGT Schultz

·
Administrator
2,552 Posts
I would like to see the window sticker before passing judgement. From what I can see/tell it appears to have some other added accessories other than the seats/door panels redone. Katzkin makes custom leather seat covers that a member here did in red on his car for $2K. Also a window sticker price isn't (shouldn't be) the OTD price for a savvy shopper. ;)

·
Registered
904 Posts
Agree with Fire00d , and I'll Add it most likely another Flooded Accord from some state where it hadn't been sold Yet - during which it's Now sitting
out side a " Restoration Place " either - Dealer Owns or sends 50K in work there a year .. Presto Change O - He makes 12~16K on 1 Sale . .

·
Registered
176 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Whoa. Where did you get these done for $1.4k? Please tell me you're in SoCal!
I think it is being done all over. Here in Atlanta, the dealers have been prepping the cars with packages,
to include, among other things, Katzkin Leather interiors that are being installed right at the Honda dealer.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts