Sometimes you have to:
Also, if your phone is Bluetooth connected to another device when you start the car, it may not connect until the other device has dropped the connection. This happens to me at times because my phone is paired to my Bluetooth house phone, and the car and house phones are in range of each other. Once I'm out of range of my house phones, then the phone connects to the car.
- Un-pair the phone on the car;
- Un-pair the car on the phone;
- Power off the phone and pull the battery for about 10-20 seconds;
- Power up the phone and pair the phone back to the car.
- Make sure you do both #1 and #2.