2018 Honda Accord Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Honda Accord 2.0T
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Selling my K&N typhoon intake system for 2.0T Honda Accords ONLY. This intake has given me time after time smiles on my face. No issues with it. It sounds really nice when you let off even with the factory bypass valve and you can hear the spooling of the turbo when your on the gas. I’ve only ran this intake on my car for about 10k miles. I cleaned the unit, cleaned an re-oiled the filter and have it ready for the next owner. Comes complete and ready for install. The reason I’m letting go of it is because I have a new setup on the way and will no longer need this unit. $225 shipped or if you want to pick up I’m in the Riverside County area in California. PM if interested.

Attachments

·
Registered
Lunar Silver 2019 Honda Accord Sport 2.0T 10AT
341 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Honda Accord 2.0T
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I had bought it through K series for $380 and had it shipped to my in-laws outside the state to get here in California just because they won’t ship it to California. I didn’t see it on Amazon. I did just look it up and it’s $297 + tax which is $23 and comes out to be $321.82 is not eligible for shipping in California, but thanks for that info.

·
Administrator
2,838 Posts

·
Registered
Lunar Silver 2019 Honda Accord Sport 2.0T 10AT
341 Posts
Reactions: Fired00d

·
Registered
13 Posts
Selling my K&N typhoon intake system for 2.0T Honda Accords ONLY. This intake has given me time after time smiles on my face. No issues with it. It sounds really nice when you let off even with the factory bypass valve and you can hear the spooling of the turbo when your on the gas. I’ve only ran this intake on my car for about 10k miles. I cleaned the unit, cleaned an re-oiled the filter and have it ready for the next owner. Comes complete and ready for install. The reason I’m letting go of it is because I have a new setup on the way and will no longer need this unit. $225 shipped or if you want to pick up I’m in the Riverside County area in California. PM if interested.
what intake did you go with?

edit: saw elsewhere you went w prl

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.