2018 Honda Accord Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Accord Sport 2.0t
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have recently been contemplating getting a new set of wheels. I currently run H&R 20mm wheel spacers. I made a quick video on one of the issues you will encounter if you plan on or have spacers less 25mm like my 20mm.

·
Registered
953 Posts
This is one reason I'm personally not a fan of spacers. If you get a different size wheel and tire, you can achieve the same look, but at the same time improve handling and not put more stress on the axles and bearings. This is an 8" width wheel vs factory 7.5" and slightly more offset 42 vs 35 (just because that's what the wheel came in). Pushed everything out nicely. Your car looks nice! Cheers
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive tire

·
Registered
2018 Accord Sport 2.0t
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This is one reason I'm personally not a fan of spacers. If you get a different size wheel and tire, you can achieve the same look, but at the same time improve handling and not put more stress on the axles and bearings. This is an 8" width wheel vs factory 7.5" and slightly more offset 42 vs 35 (just because that's what the wheel came in). Pushed everything out nicely. Your car looks nice! Cheers
View attachment 7073
The oem 19" wheel is 8.5 wide et50 . I personally love the oem look but like I said in the video want to possibly do something different. I usually don't keep cars this long so didn't think thay far ahead. I'm still pretty happy with the car so wheels may be next.

·
Registered
953 Posts
The oem 19" wheel is 8.5 wide et50 . I personally love the oem look but like I said in the video want to possibly do something different. I usually don't keep cars this long so didn't think thay far ahead. I'm still pretty happy with the car so wheels may be next.
Cool wasn't sure what the measurements of the 19 were. Really didn't want the touring because it had 19's. Me too, I really like this car a lot, and also flip cars very frequently. We are going to hold onto it for daily use and get an electric vehicle next year.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.