Discussion Starter #1
4 hertz 6.5in
4 hertz tweeters
2 audio mobile 10in subs
2 hertz amps
1 memphis amp for subs
2 custom sub enclosures.
1 Audison Bit Nove

figured it was time Id finally finish my system. Sub enclosures were designed over a yr ago on my car and hundreds of people have bought them from the website since. Finally had some time to run all the wires and do the install. Turned out great. Im impressed.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ignore the black wire to the left. Gotta hook it up to the laptop tomorrow for more tuning. Should of cleaned up my mess also lol.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Nice setup. I wanted my amps out of the way. I hadn't thought about installing them underneath the bac deck like that. Did you completely eliminate the rear speakers, are are just using the front sound stage? Ive seen those boxes for sale. What size subs can you fit in them, and they look to be unported, so hows the sound with them?

Ill probably be going Audio Frog/ Mosconi/

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice setup. I wanted my amps out of the way. I hadn't thought about installing them underneath the bac deck like that. Did you completely eliminate the rear speakers, are are just using the front sound stage? Ive seen those boxes for sale. What size subs can you fit in them, and they look to be unported, so hows the sound with them?

Ill probably be going Audio Frog/ Mosconi/
No all 4 rear speakers are being used on the deck. Did remove the factory amp. My boxes hold 10's. I'm sure the store can produce them in 12's. They aren't ported but it sounds great. I have 1 ohm subs with alot of wattage running to them.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I was under the impression the factory amp had to be retained, because it has a digital input. Or maybe that’s specific to the Touring.

·
Registered
172 Posts
That's a nice setup!

Neat and tidy wiring pleases my OCD! Good choice on Hertz and Memphis equipment too!

I just finished mine 3 weeks ago, did a Alpine 5 channel and Focal speakers and Rockford P3 sub.

Have you done any or planning to do any sound deadening? I'm curious to see what the trouble areas are to focus on.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That's a nice setup!

Neat and tidy wiring pleases my OCD! Good choice on Hertz and Memphis equipment too!

I just finished mine 3 weeks ago, did a Alpine 5 channel and Focal speakers and Rockford P3 sub.

Have you done any or planning to do any sound deadening? I'm curious to see what the trouble areas are to focus on.
I've only done the trunk. Wanted to give it a couple weeks to see if I needed to add more. So far no trunk rattle.

·
Registered
7 Posts
For the doors and trunk... was. there much cutting to fit. I was on crutch fields and it says they have nothing that fits my '21.

any input from you guys?

·
Registered
29 Posts
I have no idea what you put in, but there are a ton of products. If there is a drop down for year, just select 2020. It’s the same car. Yes, some things were updated, but the stereo was not one of them.
16AE4C2B-389E-41F1-9F85-80E8EF46B418.png

·
Registered
7 Posts
Thank you captain obvious! when I did it with my 2021 info... and it came up "modify needed".. I don't know what your 19 or 20 comes with... this why I asked a simple question... if you are informed and no for a fact you well and my wells match to spec. great thanks. that's all you needed to say. to help a fellow enthusiast out. and then if on top of that, if they are the same and you did not have to do any modifying, tell me that too and that would be even more helpful. but thanks for not giving me any relevant information.... Next response please

·
Super Moderator
2,059 Posts
For the doors and trunk... was. there much cutting to fit. I was on crutch fields and it says they have nothing that fits my '21.

any input from you guys?
I have no idea what you put in, but there are a ton of products. If there is a drop down for year, just select 2020. It’s the same car. Yes, some things were updated, but the stereo was not one of them.
View attachment 5939
Thank you captain obvious! when I did it with my 2021 info... and it came up "modify needed".. I don't know what your 19 or 20 comes with... this why I asked a simple question... if you are informed and no for a fact you well and my wells match to spec. great thanks. that's all you needed to say. to help a fellow enthusiast out. and then if on top of that, if they are the same and you did not have to do any modifying, tell me that too and that would be even more helpful. but thanks for not giving me any relevant information.... Next response please
It might help if you mentioned what model 2021 Accord you have as the info @Limegrntaln provided is the same I got at Crutchfield when I put in 2021 Accord Touring. Providing the specifics of which model you have may get the info you wanted and you not getting upset when members are trying to help you.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Upset? No where needed. With the information provided in the thread. With the information i provided in OP. And question posed. Just answer, no i did not have to do any modifying, maybe that would lead to further question if inquiring for information. Basic communication. Ask a question about information provided if seeking information not provided about main subject.—- nonetheless you guys answered the information i was looking for. Thank you. If you are going to dish it, you got to be able to take it! ✌🏼

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

any input from you guys?
No cutting needed. I replaced all 4 6.5in with the same size. The audio shop that made my boxes also made speaker adapter that just screw right into the same spots as original. The 4 tweeters just need to by pried out of the factory locations. They are glued in. And I glued back in the new hertz tweeters.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts