2018 Honda Accord Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Omg, is it horrendous !!! Anyone upgrade yet ? I’m still trying to figure out what I want to put in there. But what’s there now is total garbage. Smh

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
151 Posts
This is one of the most common complaints of the new Accord. It's a little disappointing that Honda cheaped out on the stock system. They should have at least included an upgraded system in a tech package. What are you guys currently looking at doing?

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
This is one of the most common complaints of the new Accord. It's a little disappointing that Honda cheaped out on the stock system. They should have at least included an upgraded system in a tech package. What are you guys currently looking at doing?
Think I’m going to go for 2 12’s....maybe upgrade the interior speakers. And call it a day. ?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Today, after reading all the possible ways to improve audio performance, I went to settings, increased the treble one notch, the mid range 2 notches, the bass 5 notches, and set the balance back(to the back speakers) one notch and to my amazement its sounds like a totally different and MUCH better sounding system. Cost $0 !!

·
Super Moderator
1,545 Posts
Today, after reading all the possible ways to improve audio performance, I went to settings, increased the treble one notch, the mid range 2 notches, the bass 5 notches, and set the balance back(to the back speakers) one notch and to my amazement its sounds like a totally different and MUCH better sounding system. Cost $0 !!
Hmmm interesting... did you start from factory default settings... can you post a pic of what yours is set to now? I like free upgrades. (y) :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts