2018 Honda Accord Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Honda Accord Sport 2.0T (Still Night Pearl)
83 Posts
Highly recommend these:H&R 25mm 5x114.3 Trak+ DRM Wheel Spacers

The link above is the correct bore size, bolt pattern and thread pitch for our vehicles. They are also hubcentric. I have my stock rear sport wheels on these. H&R makes very quality parts and they're one of the main names in the spacer game. A lot of people seem to cheap out on eBay or Amazon spacers with no issue but these are going to be the one thing holding onto your wheels, I would rather pay a premium for piece of mind and quality parts.

·
Registered
2021 Honda Accord Sport 2.0T (Still Night Pearl)
83 Posts
no need to shave studs with these spacers?
Nope! With any 25mm spacer you should have enough clearance to not mess with the studs. 25mm or less though the studs need trim or replaced. Keep in 25mm spacers is an aggressive setup on this car, you may need to roll the fenders.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nope! With any 25mm spacer you should have enough clearance to not mess with the studs. 25mm or less though the studs need trim or replaced. Keep in 25mm spacers is an aggressive setup on this car, you may need to roll the fenders.
you think so? I thought a couple people in here had 25mm without the need to roll.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Best bet is to replace the wheel studs versus bolting on spacers. I have seen a few times when in Japan on circuit bolt-on spacers shear off. The rear is a very simple swap to longer studs. Front not as easy. I have yet to do my front as last I checked our wheel bearings up front are on back order, what else is new?!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You can definitely do the rear without rolling. I'm not sure about front. Depends on if you're lowered or not I guess.
I do plan on lowering the car on BC racing coils or Eibach Sportline springs. im not looking for a drastic drop just something enough to clear the wheel gap

1 - 8 of 8 Posts