2018 Honda Accord Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Honda Accord Sport 2.0T
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased the Boomba bypass valve and during installation I got stuck when trying to remove the stock bypass valve. The bolts appear to be some sort of hex screws (different then the installation instructions) but I tried different sizes and nothing feels tight enough to prevent stripping. Has anyone installed th Boomba on a 2019 2.0T? If so, what tool and size did you use to remove the stock bypass valve?

·
Registered
2019 2.0 EXL
520 Posts
Hey, I should clarify - I haven't done the swap/install, I'm just tossing some ideas around (that's why I wrote "maybe") - maybe contact Boomba? I would imagine they've done it before - Good Luck!

·
Registered
2019 Honda Accord Sport 2.0T
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey, I should clarify - I haven't done the swap/install, I'm just tossing some ideas around (that's why I wrote "maybe") - maybe contact Boomba? I would imagine they've done it before - Good Luck!
I was able to look at pictures of turbo assemblys on sale on ebay and you are right, they are torx! I just hope they are big enough to hold on the Boomba as they look small compared to the ones on the 1.5t and type r.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.