2018 Honda Accord Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, first time posting. Traded in my 2019 SGP CTR back in 2020 for a 2018 Accord Sport 2.0. Car has been great, minus one thing. Center console armrest and driver door armrest are a mess, vinyl is shot to **** from sweaty arms. Does anyone know of a leather replacement? I tried looking for a Touring replacement, but Honda doesn't appear to sell the part, just the whole door card for ~$330.0. Thanks in advance!!!

· Administrator
2,881 Posts
I haven’t, no. Was hoping there was a part I could just swap out. Not a huge fan of how aftermarket upholstery looks either.
Since you've already checked and found that to get that part new you have to purchase the entire door panel your options are limited. You may want to check junk/salvage yards to see if you can find the part (door panel) cheaper or if they will sell the specific part you want separately. Another option is take the car to a professional detailer and see if they can clean/restore those pieces back to new.

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Since you've already checked and found that to get that part new you have to purchase the entire door panel your options are limited. You may want to check junk/salvage yards to see if you can find the part (door panel) cheaper or if they will sell the specific part you want separately. Another option is take the car to a professional detailer and see if they can clean/restore those pieces back to new.
Yeah, was a hail-Mary hoping there was some unknown source of parts. I'll hit up my local guy, thanks
!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.