2018 Honda Accord Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know its on all our minds, but there has got to be someone out there that can make it happen. If not, than we all should write an email to Honda to do a software update to make this possible. The car doesn't have to be in sport mode all the time, BUT the driver should be able to pick from two different tachometers in the menu - some people like the plain one, and some ( read most ) like the sport one. Its just a simple add on to the already awesome assortment of digital display options. Pretty Please Honda :)

PS. Another software and menu item that should be added is for the ANC - Active Noise Cancellation. Its already in the system, so the driver should have a choice - ON or OFF in the settings menu ( without having to the unplug the unit ).

I'm sure there is someone smarted than me and can figure out how to make the sport tach stay on, please let us know.

Thank You

·
Registered
20 Posts
I agree it would be nice to be able to select tachometers based on preference and not drive mode. Really hate that noise cancellation has become a standard feature in the industry. Luckily both of these shortcomings can be resolved via software.

·
Registered
14 Posts
They also need to add the option to permanently enable the stiffer sport steering independent of the other sport settings.

·
Registered
24 Posts
We also need a gear indicator somewhere on the tach! Its so annoying not to have one. I'd like to know what gear I'm at at any given time without having to grab the paddles. I'm tuned so i can see the gears on my tuner app. It'd be nice to have it on the dash.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts