2018 Honda Accord Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys had a quick question - should i spend my money on a DC sports exhaust or just get a muffle and resonator delete? also how much do you guys think they’ll charge in LA for the muffler and resonator delete

·
Registered
2019 2.0 EXL
549 Posts
Do you care if it's "reversible" or not? With the DC, should you get a fix-it ticket, you can swap your OEM system back on and get it signed off. If you do the delete, not so much (unless they are able to make the deletes reversible, e.g. possibly with slip joints?). Call around to some shops and you should be able to gauge your options from the price quotes...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Do you care if it's "reversible" or not? With the DC, should you get a fix-it ticket, you can swap your OEM system back on and get it signed off. If you do the delete, not so much (unless they are able to make the deletes reversible, e.g. possibly with slip joints?). Call around to some shops and you should be able to gauge your options from the price quotes...
haha i knew i might get a fix it ticket if i got the DC damn — thanks man i’ll call around to get a price range

1 - 5 of 5 Posts