2018 Honda Accord Forum banner

Sprint booster same thing as the pedal commander

5K views 13 replies 6 participants last post by  Samuelx 
#1 ·
Decided to pick up a sprint booster since flashing the ECU wasn’t something I wanted to do. It’s the same thing as the pedal commander and more compact. I was skeptical but after watching so many videos decide to buy one and definitely worth it. No more throttle lag

See less See more
#5 ·
Interesting piece of equipment. (y)

Like you I have my concerns regarding warranty when it comes to flashing the ECU. Any downsides to this product that you are aware of... could there be any impact to warranty (I do see that the device can be removed and the programming remain)?

#11 ·
Because the rpms are higher upon putting your foot on the throttle, it's naturally going to 'feel' like the throttle response is higher because your car is producing more power at higher rpms. The pedal commanders and sprint boosters amplify the signal to give you an old school throttle response by opening the plate quicker, more like a drive by wire vehicle, thanks to the amplified signal.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.