2018 Honda Accord Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Congrats on the new Accord and it's certainly a beauty! Any plans to do some small mods like tinting the glass?
Also, how much was it if you don't mind me asking?

·
Registered
242 Posts
Congrats on the new Accord and it's certainly a beauty! Any plans to do some small mods like tinting the glass?
Also, how much was it if you don't mind me asking?
Good point on pricing because what owners pay out the door can vary quite a bit depending where they live and which dealer they're dealing with.
It amazes me at how much cheaper one person can get the same car far meanwhile someone else ends up paying a mark up.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Congrats on the new car and welcome to the forum! It looks as though the Accord has some serious hidden potential, and there are a few owners on here who have boosted performance numbers significantly with tuning. Regardless of what you hope to do with the Accord, it looks likes a great starting point.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Congrats on the new car and welcome to the forum! It looks as though the Accord has some serious hidden potential, and there are a few owners on here who have boosted performance numbers significantly with tuning. Regardless of what you hope to do with the Accord, it looks likes a great starting point.
I'm still a bit disappointed that all these years have gone by and Honda still hasn't introduced RWD to the Accord. Although we get AWD, I heard it still feels somewhat FWD biased.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Uhh, the new Accord is only available in FWD. I would like to see a RWD option in the future as well. Honda reserves all of its AWD options for its Acura lineup.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts