2018 Honda Accord Forum banner
21 - 40 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
Lunar Silver 2019 Honda Accord Sport 2.0T 10AT
265 Posts
And it fit with no mod of engine cover because you have aftermarket cover? Have heard need to mod engine cover on 2.0T
No modification to the Stock or the Type R engine cover one on the 2.0T for fitment.

·
Registered
2019 Honda Accord 2.0T
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
I pulled the trigger on the DC. It was supposedly delivered yesterday by FedEx but no package when I got home…

·
Registered
2019 Honda Accord 2.0T
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
I’ll give it a few days but I did file a claim for them to investigate it.

·
Registered
265 Posts
I’ll give it a few days but I did file a claim for them to investigate it.
Yeah, I would definitely be all over that. Damn porch pirates now a days. That's why I have 4 security camera's on my property. Covers all 4 corners of my home and pool patio. Hopefully it was just delivered to the wrong address and somebody is honest.

It's a really nice STB.

·
Registered
265 Posts

Another angle for those worried.

·
Registered
2019 Honda Accord 2.0T
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
I’m thinking it was delivered at a wrong address because there is a house 5 minutes up the road with almost the same address number except two of the numbers are flipped but still my names on my package.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Going to order rear bar for new car soon. Trying the 22mm progress this time instead of the 20mm. With my white one I still wanted a little more rear end rotation so that should def help get rid of more understeer. Let us know when you get the bar

·
Registered
25 Posts
In every video I've seen on strut tower bar installation, when all the nuts are loosened, the strut moves or snaps to a different position. In one video the camera fell over when that happened. Doesn't that affect alignment?

Reactions: EngTech1

·
Registered
265 Posts
In every video I've seen on strut tower bar installation, when all the nuts are loosened, the strut moves or snaps to a different position. In one video the camera fell over when that happened. Doesn't that affect alignment?
I’ve installed over a dozen strut tower bars and never had any of that happen.
Pretty straight forward and easy install. He even stated in the end of the video how easy the install was.

Reactions: Vegashybrid

·
Registered
903 Posts
WOW that's Extra Hot in Garage - Hey Best Bet is to Install HYBRID HOT WATER TANK
1. Use only 49% of what Normal Tanks Cost & Our Perform Wall Mounted Instant On Tanks . .
2. Pays for itself in 3-4 Years . .
3. Best Part - they Actually Take Heat in garage - Store it in Hot Water ( Cooling Garage ) remove Humidity also . .

I replaced Two Normal Tanks , both were 40 gallon Tanks with 1 - 50 Gallon Unit
If Have a Family etc. , Guest staying over , Extra Laundry Go with 66 Gallon . .

Larger Families 80 Gallon , sound like a Computer Server when Running and Fan Circulates ~ Air ~ Nicely

My Electric Bill Dropped $25 Bucks for just Two ( Yep $300 Bucks Saving Yr. ) , We don't even Lean on It much & We have Cheap Electric . .
Really Like Lower Humidty in garage !

·
Registered
22 Posts
what positive gain will i notice with a strut or tower bar? i have a 18 2.0 auto on stock suspension and upsize tires 245/40/19. Im thinking of getting the DC sport bar.

·
Registered
2018 Accord Sport 2.0T 6MT
399 Posts
what positive gain will i notice with a strut or tower bar? i have a 18 2.0 auto on stock suspension and upsize tires 245/40/19. Im thinking of getting the DC sport bar.
Usually quick turn ins or quick movements of the wheel at higher speeds like a highway lane change will feel tighter. It isn't going to be a dramatic change.

21 - 40 of 63 Posts