2018 Honda Accord Forum banner
61 - 63 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Getting a stiffer rear sway bar will reduce understeer. Never heard of a RSB iso thick that it induced oversteer.

Installing a stiffer FSB will increase understeer.

·
Registered
611 Posts
Getting a stiffer rear sway bar will reduce understeer. Never heard of a RSB iso thick that it induced oversteer.

Installing a stiffer FSB will increase understeer.
Reducing understeer and increasing oversteer at the same time go hand and hand. Again it's not a about the diameter is about the stiffness, and in this case the stiffness in relation to the front bar. It's somewhat counterintuitive but making one end stiffer actually reduces grip on that end. If the rear is too stiff in relation to the front, it will come around no problem. Suspension tuning is a fine art. This will explain better......

·
Registered
611 Posts
The 22mm rsb is very nice compared to the 20mm. I'm having some concerns about the end links started another thread about the Whiteline one so we don't muddy up this one. please take a look.
I may still put the ur strut and that rear chassis bar, but the car is plenty stiff now.

Other than this thread/post - X-Gen Auto Strut Brace Kit Installation Video does anyone else know of or have feedback on that system - X-Gen Auto Full Strut Brace Kit?
So I found this kit online from manufacturer in China $50 a kit. If someone really wants them I could setup a group buy.

61 - 63 of 63 Posts