2018 Honda Accord Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all, been hearing a slight "rattle noise" on the front end of my 2018 1.5t for a while now and slightly concerned. It's only audible when playing no music and driving over really bad roads / on the highway at higher speeds was just wondering if anyone else had this before

Kind of related but I was also looking into lowering springs so if there was an issue with the oem suspension and I went aftermarket, would this fix the issue or make it way worse?

Hope everyone is safe this holiday season!

·
Registered
2018 Accord Sport 2.0T 6MT
560 Posts
Hard to say if it'll make it better or worse without being able to pinpoint the sound. Could always be a heat/undershield somewhere rattling which wouldn't be suspension related. I'd try and get under it and see if you can find anything obviously loose or find a shop that will do it for you.

·
Registered
156 Posts
When ac is on the car is under load. Mine does the same. Has a slight vibration during idle, but then I also have upgraded mounts so that's part of it. Do you have front plates? If so that might be it since the mounting point only on the top of the plate.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.