2018 Honda Accord Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’ve had Honda / Acura mostly throughout my years driving. Went from an 03 RSX to a 13 Ford Edge. Then from there to a 15 Edge. Wanted to get back into a car and back into standard transmission. Waiting for the delivery of my new 2018 2.0T accord ! Been patiently waiting, it’s only been a day, but I’m anxious to get it here and get in it. ��

·
Registered
163 Posts
I’ve had Honda / Acura mostly throughout my years driving. Went from an 03 RSX to a 13 Ford Edge. Then from there to a 15 Edge. Wanted to get back into a car and back into standard transmission. Waiting for the delivery of my new 2018 2.0T accord ! Been patiently waiting, it’s only been a day, but I’m anxious to get it here and get in it. ��
Welcome back home to Honda and to this forum as well. Really good to see a driver returning to a car after SUVs. Especially one with the dynamic qualities of the new Accord Sport 2.0. Have fun and report your thoughts!

·
Registered
318 Posts
Congrats on the new Accord and welcome to the community. Interesting timing to switch back to Honda with Ford's reveal of an Edge ST model. That being said the newly redesigned Accord will be welcomed return to your roots.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I really liked the 2013 Edge. The 2015 is nice... but I liked it less. Excited to get back into a manual as well. I like having more control. Stilllllllll waiting for them to deliver the car. Let’s go ! Haha

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Congrats on the new Accord and welcome to the community. Interesting timing to switch back to Honda with Ford's reveal of an Edge ST model. That being said the newly redesigned Accord will be welcomed return to your roots.
I looked at the Edge ST and think the look is hideous. The back is the same as my 2015. But the front ... Looks like a big marshmallow. I like an aggressive looking front end. Nothing about that front is attractive to me 🤷‍♀️🏻

1 - 5 of 5 Posts