2018 Honda Accord Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Only vehicles that have OTA updates that I know of are odyssey and pilots. Not to say there won’t be ota for accords but none have been released yet. The reverse camera update the accords had were performed with a usb stick.

·
Registered
119 Posts
One thing to note, the Odyssey’s and pilots can predownload the update while out and about but as soon as they enter the dealership there is a specific network the vehicle connects to to authenticate. AHOTA

·
Administrator
2,613 Posts
Only vehicles that have OTA updates that I know of are odyssey and pilots. Not to say there won’t be ota for accords but none have been released yet. The reverse camera update the accords had were performed with a usb stick.
That would explain whenever I check for updates on mine I get "system up to date or no updates available" can't remember which it was just know it was letting me know nothing new was available.

·
Registered
80 Posts
If you connect your car to your home Wi-Fi it should allow the car to do updates when parked in the garage. At least that is the plan that Honda had for future software revisions for our infotainment systems

1 - 5 of 5 Posts