This thread will be for notification and discussion of system updates for our car...
Software Version - 18AA-2148-001 April 27, 2021
This software contains updates to correct the following potential intermittent errors:
• System reboot occurs after a phone call.
• iPhone device is recognized as USB-Audio, but CarPlay does not launch.
• HondaLink phone connection status shows as “DISCONNECTED”, while phone device is paired via Bluetooth.
• Cover Art does not display during Bluetooth Audio playback on iOS13 and later iPhone OS.
• Rear Camera Dynamic Guideline settings are hidden after USB software update.
• Android Auto does not work after repeated USB connections.
• The OTA update screen freezes once the update reaches 100%.
• System reboot occurs after transitioning to a rear camera screen (shift to Reverse), or any time during ACC ON.
• “Unfortunately, Camera has Stopped” popup message appears.
For those new to performing these updates you will first need to set up your car to connect to your preferred Wi-Fi network (see attachment Page 330). Once that is done follow the instructions in attachments Page 286, 287, & 288 to perform updates.
If preferred updates can be downloaded to a USB drive then taken to car to update. You will need to go to Honda Owners Website - Subscriptions, Downloads, & Updates
, scroll to bottom of page to "Software System Updates", insert your year/model, and it will take you to a page you can download update. Once you have it on a USB drive you can follow the directions in attachments Page 290 & 291 to perform updates.