2018 Honda Accord Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
73 Posts
Honda and Toyota used to be known for reliable cars that may look a bit more vanilla than preferred, but the newest models from them both are real beauties and in a great price bracket too. This is fine by me because slower sales means bigger discounts later down the road when my current lease ends.

· Registered
73 Posts
Guess Honda will be getting us to buy more Accords with even better deals. The 2018 Honda Accord Hybrid midsize sedan will be sold from March 23 for a starting price of just $25,990. That's $4,505 less than its predecessor! Pretty good for a base model hybrid.

· Registered
73 Posts
I'd assume the Accord would go up in price thanks to the new aluminium and steel tariffs, but that doesn't seem to be the case. Even better than it's a price reduction for the hybrid. Guess they figured that people would go for the hybrid instead of the usual gas powered models in this day and age where fuel economy rules. It should give the model a large boost in sales.

· Registered
73 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.