2018 Honda Accord Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My car doesn't feel noticeably firmer in Sport vs. normal modes. I drove a few examples before buying the one in the color I wanted and I feel like they were a bigger difference. Maybe I've just gotten used to it but I didn't notice a big difference when I first got it either. Guess I should go back to the dealer and ask to drive one on the lot.

Mine's an early 2018 I got in July (it was made in Feb or prior) and just wondering if a running change was made.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I noticed a huge differnece. Really resonsive acceleration and tighter handling with a slight stiffer steering wheel. When it worked. after 172 miles I got error message stating adaptive damper system problem see your dealer.
So after 48 hours of ownership I have to call to get into Honda. Not a comforting feeling.

Attachments

·
Registered
99 Posts
2018 1.5T Touring Owner Here

I have a 2018 Touring, 1.5T, built in November of 2017. When I'm in sport, there's a big difference in the suspension, steering, an over all driving experience for me. Paddle shifters are super fun around curvy, mountainous roads. I truly believe I am getting much better gas mile using 93 octane. Perfect car for me in the fairly large city. And the car looks awesome!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts