2018 Honda Accord Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like the title says, I just traded my 2018 Civic Si in that had 700 miles on it. Was wanting a 2.0T 6spd Accord Sport but my dealer said they couldn't get on a month ago, so I settled on the Civic. Well while browsing the dealer site last night I seen the car I originally wanted. Not the color I wanted, but the car. So I called the dealership saleman last night at 9pm and told him make sure he had me in that car today. So I wake up and have a text to come in and sign paperwork but I stopped him and told him to make sure and let the sales manager know I wasn't gonna take a loss on the new Civic and that my TTL needed to covered from the money I put down on the Civic because they somehow ended up with what they couldn't get me the first go around. So after it's all said and done, payment is $530 a month with no money down, straight off the lot. It's black, I wanted white or purple but hey, can't complain. Glad to be in what I wanted!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Welcome! So did you go with the 1.5T manual/auto then? I just bought mines last week. '18 Accord Sport White 2.0T w/ 6speed. One of the salesman wanted this car so bad that he tried holding on to it for a few more months so he could buy it. But I decided to shatter his goals unfortunately :(. My car was the only manual one at my dealership and the other nearby dealerships as well(in this color). To be honest, if had to do it again and I had the time. I would order mine online to get what I wanted with extra features and packages. But this will do just fine for me.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I wanted the white 2.0T 6 speed but my dealership said there wasn't any........ and I bought a black 2.0T 6 speed. Initially they said they couldn't get a 6 speed 2.0T so I settled for the Civic. Then checking the website Thursday night I seen they had the 2.0T 6spd and I was like HEY, you said you couldn't get this car! They gonna throw in some all season mats when they get it ready for me monday so I can't complain too much. Rather have the window visors though lol

1 - 3 of 3 Posts