2018 Honda Accord Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A little help please. When I replaced my MT fluid, I reached my hand above the MT case, and felt a loose part.

According to the online MT Transmission Case diagram, it appears to be part #9, which is Hanger, Transmission(C).

This part was just lying on my car's MT case. It not bolted to anything.

Does anyone know what this part is connected to on your 6-sp 1.5T 2018 or 2019 Accord?

I'd appreciated if you can post a picture of yours.

Thanks!

·
Administrator
2,865 Posts
If that part was just sitting on the transmission according to that diagram part #8, screws/bolts #29/#31 are missing too. Also it would appear there is a threaded/welded on nut on the top part of your picture where something might have been attached. Are you able to see on your transmission where that part should've been attached?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bolt (#31 in the Honda diagram) was nowhere to be found. There is a threaded hole. The part was just lying on my MT case. I'm surprised that it did not fall out, after 5K miles of driving.

·
Administrator
2,865 Posts
Does anyone know what this part is connected to on your 6-sp 1.5T 2018 or 2019 Accord?

I'd appreciated if you can post a picture of yours.
Since you asked for a picture are you able to see on yours where this part belongs? Just wondering how hard/easy it's to get to it it/see it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.