2018 Honda Accord Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any transmission problems in their 18 2.0T Sport? Today mine hesitated to go from a stop light then it took off and won’t shift out of first. At the dealer now but thought I’d ask

·
Super Moderator
1,418 Posts
Have never experienced that but curious to know what was discovered to cause this... you heard back from dealer/got your car back?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Anyone have any transmission problems in their 18 2.0T Sport? Today mine hesitated to go from a stop light then it took off and won’t shift out of first. At the dealer now but thought I’d ask
Depress the clutch, move shifter lever into "2" gently release clutch.......;)...sorry, you knew that was coming.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Coming off the interstate in my 2.0 sport it downshifted hard and did it both on the up and downshift in 5th. Took to the dealership and they called and said my reverse was gone also. New transmission at 17000 miles ....

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Coming off the interstate in my 2.0 sport it downshifted hard and did it both on the up and downshift in 5th. Took to the dealership and they called and said my reverse was gone also. New transmission at 17000 miles ....
What a joke. Got mine back all Honda warranty would do was flush it three times or some BS. Put about 100 miles on it and now getting a transmission temperature almost at limit light. Going back tomorrow 😡

1 - 6 of 6 Posts