2018 Honda Accord Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lightweight Titanium - Mid Muffler Back to Remove Two Mufflers @ Rear - seems - Nice Couple of Resonators with Nice Wide Ovals and Nice Pipe would be all it would require .

Proper Mount Locations etc.

The Intercooler Currently Offered is Nice , but the 6.5 Ft of Exit Pipe with 4 - 90 Degree Bends and Other Twist seems Bit Much ..

Need Nice Battery Relocation Kit - to get Rid of that - Heavy Nose Puller - that would Open up Nicer Inter-cooler Path ~ Custom Piping in My Book as all those 90 Degree Bends
is making Turbo Less Efficient . . has to Work ..

Just seems these Vendors so Far can't see Past ~ 1 Part - 1 Sale : Not Kit to take Accord to the Next Level ..

What Happen to the Mid - Pipe all but Disappeared . . , but Nice Down Pipes but Cat-less shouldn't even be Offered in this Day & Age . .
Also when You get Into all the Spec's there are Plenty of Cats with 300 Cells Format that Never throw Codes - as they have True Catalytic_Convertors
Not some Plated Coating inside that's Not CARB Call it Cat .. ( Cheap )

Inter-cooler is Same for the 1.5 & 2.0 That Tells You how Concerned Vendors are with True Designing Fit the Application .. ( It Seems ) Core
would be to Large for 1.5 and just Better for the 2.0 .. Feel Free to Jump in here and Prove it Wrong . .

·
Registered
55 Posts
Lightweight Titanium - Mid Muffler Back to Remove Two Mufflers @ Rear - seems - Nice Couple of Resonators with Nice Wide Ovals and Nice Pipe would be all it would require .

Proper Mount Locations etc.

The Intercooler Currently Offered is Nice , but the 6.5 Ft of Exit Pipe with 4 - 90 Degree Bends and Other Twist seems Bit Much ..

Need Nice Battery Relocation Kit - to get Rid of that - Heavy Nose Puller - that would Open up Nicer Inter-cooler Path ~ Custom Piping in My Book as all those 90 Degree Bends
is making Turbo Less Efficient . . has to Work ..

Just seems these Vendors so Far can't see Past ~ 1 Part - 1 Sale : Not Kit to take Accord to the Next Level ..

What Happen to the Mid - Pipe all but Disappeared . . , but Nice Down Pipes but Cat-less shouldn't even be Offered in this Day & Age . .
Also when You get Into all the Spec's there are Plenty of Cats with 300 Cells Format that Never throw Codes - as they have True Catalytic_Convertors
Not some Plated Coating inside that's Not CARB Call it Cat .. ( Cheap )

Inter-cooler is Same for the 1.5 & 2.0 That Tells You how Concerned Vendors are with True Designing Fit the Application .. ( It Seems ) Core
would be to Large for 1.5 and just Better for the 2.0 .. Feel Free to Jump in here and Prove it Wrong . .

All valid points, my RV6 catless DP does not need any codes disabled ,

I am not purchasing the intercooler because I don't see anything proving it's effectiveness.

I'd like to see mishimoto get something going , I love there research and transparency.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts