-Rv6 DP
-Magnaflow exhaust
-PRL front mount intercooler
-Purol full synthetic
-91+e85 - (e40 blend)

Custom e-tune from Steve @E Tunez
Cleaned up on the Dyno by Chris @natural_aspirations

320 WHP / 390 WTQ
The power was clean and easy , but as some already know, the stock turbo can't do much more.

@prlmotorsports @rv6p @injentechnology @magnaflow @purol_usa
#familysedan #accord #accordsport #hondaaccord #hondaearthdreams #e40 #e85 #sleeper #boostedcars #dynotune #dyno #prlmotorsports #injen #rv6performance #axion_industries #typer #inthe300s

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2,319 Posts
I think you have the best of both worlds vs Civic Type R.... you have a car that can be a daily driver, give the look of a family sedan (sleeper), and when you want a car that will haul @$$. :grin:

Would love to hear what it sounds like (interior/exterior) w/the mods you've done.... if you can/able get some videos and post here. TIA.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Awesome. Not that it matters too much but do you know roughly what boost it's running to get there?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Awesome. Not that it matters too much but do you know roughly what boost it's running to get there?
Peak is 22 psi, that's with a target of 25 and at sea level. The turbo is maxed it can not hit the target.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Please Pay Attention

Peak is 22 psi, that's with a target of 25 and at sea level. The turbo is maxed it can not hit the target.

Since when does a TD03 only pull 22 pounds and be maxed? They are rated to 29 pounds and can reliably be turned up to 27 pounds for a daily driver. You might want to check into that brother...:nerd:!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Since when does a TD03 only pull 22 pounds and be maxed? They are rated to 29 pounds and can reliably be turned up to 27 pounds for a daily driver. You might want to check into that
brother...
!

Sure depending on your setup and restriction to air flow, altitude maybe you could pull that, but as far as my set up, turbo is done. And I personally haven't seen anyone boosting that much on this plate form yet.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Boosted Magic

Sure depending on your setup and restriction to air flow, altitude maybe you could pull that, but as far as my set up, turbo is done. And I personally haven't seen anyone boosting that much on this plate form yet.

Roger that...dyno sheets shall follow soon...vroom vroom. Good to hear you are coming along well too brother...:nerd:!

·
Registered
59 Posts
That second video (or second run?) sounded much cleaner than the first. Thanks for sharing though, great results!

·
Registered
880 Posts
Hello - Gov~ern

Anyhow How just to Hear You correctly - Your stating the Turbo - can't Meet the Engines Demand as Your Mods are Out Flowing the Turbo ? ie: ( read ) Can't Keep Up with Engine ~

Or the Turbo can't Push any more Out - it's Spinning Past safe RPM , it's also past - Eff% Point ? ie: ( Read ) It's all out of Boost just making Heat ?

The Waste Gate - isn't Holding and will ( Not allow anymore Boost ) ~Period ~ ? :nerd:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Did you get the e85 kit or is a tune for the e85?

18 Accord 2.0 sport. 6spd

Performance Mods
-Rv6 DP
-Magnaflow exhaust
-PRL front mount intercooler
-Purol full synthetic
-91+e85 - (e40 blend)

Custom e-tune from Steve @E Tunez
Cleaned up on the Dyno by Chris @natural_aspirations

320 WHP / 390 WTQ
The power was clean and easy , but as some already know, the stock turbo can't do much more.

@prlmotorsports @rv6p @injentechnology @magnaflow @purol_usa
#familysedan #accord #accordsport #hondaaccord #hondaearthdreams #e40 #e85 #sleeper #boostedcars #dynotune #dyno #prlmotorsports #injen #rv6performance #axion_industries #typer #inthe300s

·
Registered
172 Posts
Anybody know what the ceiling is on 93 octane? Also what device are you using for tuning?
I have your intel right here. The numbers will jump significantly once I install the PRL Motorsports Flex-Fuel kit...but for now here's on pure ethanol-free 93 octane tuned on a Dynojet AWD dyno on K-Tuner...with all of the bolt-ons that are available.

·
Super Moderator
2,319 Posts
I have your intel right here. The numbers will jump significantly once I install the PRL Motorsports Flex-Fuel kit...but for now here's on pure ethanol-free 93 octane tuned on a Dynojet AWD dyno on K-Tuner...with all of the bolt-ons that are available.

View attachment 3724
Nice... that's better than documented (stock) Civic Type R numbers. (y)

·
Registered
880 Posts
I Think the Stock Turbo - could use ~ It's Wings _ Clipped ~ in other words Exducer Clipped and the Waste Gate Ported some - don't like that Spike in the Graph
some Turbo Work would move the Tq. Up to Higher RPM Power Band - Spin the Turbo 25,000 more so Race Balancing the Cartridge also .. should Feed that Upper End ..

Frankenstein _ Turbo's or _ Hybrid Turbo's are what We need for this Motor ..
Still it's still a lot of Work , so Thanks for Shearing .

Running Civic R Turbo seems to do some of what I Mentioned above ..

Been Looking for Titanium Turbo Wheels to come Out ?

Dan

1 - 20 of 21 Posts