2018 Honda Accord Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Inner Doors , Inner Fenders , Hood Engine Bay etc. Sure seems for an Upper Model being Built in USA's Rust Belt - that - No Extra Protection is used in Mentioned Area's . . ?

Going to Land Rover North : to get Honda done - it looks like they many different Vehicles , also Only one Stocking : Waxoyl , Soft & Hard which is Clear & Chassis Black ..

I also think the Passenger Seat should have just as much adjustment & Travel in EX-L . .

Another Items -I'm Noticing on Honda's Lot - looking at Mass Production - say 4-5 Thousand Cars Month - that Means in 5 Months there are 500 Vehicles - that Don't Cut It !
REJECTED by Final Inspection - so - ever so Offend Honda has a Dealer Special - where they Buy a Bunch as Greatly Reduced Prices ..

Fenders Off just a little to much , Trunk Hatch higher on 1 side then the Other , Door that's NOT The Best Fitting .. If Honda had to take everyone of these Units back inside , and Fix it
They never get anything done or so They Think .. Dealers are Suppose to Fix , Straighten etc. , Realignment etc. - Yet If the Customer doesn't say anything these just get pushed onto the Unsuspecting ..
Calling - FOUL Dealers just don't Fix them like they are suppose to . . ! ( HONDA should be Paying Attention )

·
Registered
151 Posts
This kinds of issues are going to be found in any vehicle that's made in the quantity. I've always opted to have my new cars under sprayed for corrosion protection after the fact. Anyone know if those little electronic rust inhibitors work?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts