2018 Honda Accord Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Automotive tire Hood Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Automotive design

Does anyone know how to remove these pins or screws on the Honda Accord 2018 undercarriage panel. It is the smaller panel right behind the main front panel. If anyone has video or tutorials on how to remove the panel off or what this second panel is called, it would be great.

·
Administrator
2,865 Posts
Are all the pins/screws the same? Can you provide a close up of the pins/screws (if they are not all alike provide a pic of the different ones)?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, all the screws/pins look the same. I cannot go underneath the car, so I’m unable to take a closer up pictures of them, sorry. This is the best picture that I found online similar to mine. Thanks for your response, btw.

·
Administrator
2,865 Posts
Yeah, all the screws/pins look the same. I cannot go underneath the car, so I’m unable to take a closer up pictures of them, sorry. This is the best picture that I found online similar to mine. Thanks for your response, btw.
Ok, no worries. Not able/easy to get under mine to look either to see what fasteners they are.

·
Registered
Lunar Silver 2019 Honda Accord Sport 2.0T 10AT
341 Posts
They are all Plastic tabs, 10mm, 12mm bolts and Phillips screw driver underneath the car. It’s pretty easy to work on. 2 are up higher on the side.

That smaller medal panel is part of the larger black plastic panel. They are one piece.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts