2018 Honda Accord Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice!!! ? Been eyeing the bumper signals myself! Post some vids when they’re installed please! Thank you! ?
Ya man for sure. I would post them now but unfortunately when they sent me them they sent me two of them for the passenger side. ?? so I just installed the led taillights for now. They are sending me the one for the driver side and I guess I get to keep the spare one. ? here are the taillights though.

Attachments

·
Registered
40 Posts

For anyone else considering doing this, these are all the tools i used to install them. also I'm curious, how did you manage to wire them and keep the wires off the exhaust heat shield without taking the bumper off?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
View attachment 3529

For anyone else considering doing this, these are all the tools i used to install them. also I'm curious, how did you manage to wire them and keep the wires off the exhaust heat shield without taking the bumper off?
I haven’t yet installed the. I’m waiting for the driver side one to be sent to me because they sent me two passenger side ones. What I did to take off the driver side one was I took the bumper off from the rear tire area to about the middle of the trunk. Just enough to get my hand in to loosen the screw

1 - 12 of 12 Posts