2018 Honda Accord Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a friend of mine take some photos of my car. It is coming along nicely. I won’t be doing any new modifications until the whether gets better. It is too cold and nasty outside.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
1,925 Posts
I had a friend of mine take some photos of my car. It is coming along nicely. I won’t be doing any new modifications until the whether gets better. It is too cold and nasty outside.
Looking good!!!! You're right weather this winter has sucked... coming up on week 3 since I've driven my car because of snow, ice, sleet, & rain. I'm so ready for spring.

·
Registered
Honda vezel2020
1 Posts
One of my friends has this type of sport model. It's really good looking, nice front view...

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Looking good!!!! You're right weather this winter has sucked... coming up on week 3 since I've driven my car because of snow, ice, sleet, & rain. I'm so ready for spring.
I hope that Spring comes soon and that all the rain goes away.

·
Super Moderator
1,925 Posts
I hope that Spring comes soon and that all the rain goes away.
You and me both... getting a break during the middle of the week (Tues 50's, Wed 60's) then rain again this weekend.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts