2018 Honda Accord Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,320 Posts
Looks nice... I can see you have PRL installed... tell us more about what's there. TIA.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Looking forward to getting FMIC & Ktuner by this year & perhaps get my hands on the sportline kit spring from eibach when they are out

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The gold reflective look is Mishimoto heat reflective tape, i found it really beneficial to reducing inlet pipe temps and also the prl intake pipe temps but necessary still would be better to have a turbo blanket to get that ice cold temps

·
Super Moderator
2,320 Posts
The gold reflective look is Mishimoto heat reflective tape, i found it really beneficial to reducing inlet pipe temps and also the prl intake pipe temps but necessary still would be better to have a turbo blanket to get that ice cold temps
Thanks for the reply.... there is a lot of heat produced under the hood. The below posts came from another thread regarding a turbo blanket in case you weren't aware...
Hey gents was wondering if anyone has found someone offering a turbo Blanket for the 2.0, I've been reading up on them and it seems like a cheap decent upgrade to play with, any thoughts?
https://www.ptpturboblankets.com/collections/honda

I think I have read that the Type R turbo blanket fits the Accord 2.0

·
Registered
2 Posts
I was about to buy the PTP CTR turbo blanket but figured I'd ask their live chat help line. They claim that their Civic 1.5t blanket fits our Accord 2.0t perfectly. I have not purchased either one yet, but will update ya'll if I do.

·
Registered
88 Posts
I was about to buy the PTP CTR turbo blanket but figured I'd ask their live chat help line. They claim that their Civic 1.5t blanket fits our Accord 2.0t perfectly. I have not purchased either one yet, but will update ya'll if I do.
Just curious if you made a decision, to include any insight and perspective you can give us, as to how you came to that decision.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts