2018 Honda Accord Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, just bought a 2019 Accord Touring EX-L Hybrid and was wondering if there was any way to add factory nav ... like hook up a missing GPS receiver and install some software?

or possible to have CarPlay include turn by turn in the dash somehow if adding on factory nav isn't an option.

Know I could have gotten it on the touring but didnt want to spend the extra $3000 for just that being my big requirement.

Thanks!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Please, I need help, my car does not have the gps navigator installed and I cant not use my phone to use it as a screens mirror , because it does not have carplay. could you help me please thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi, just bought a 2019 Accord Touring EX-L Hybrid and was wondering if there was any way to add factory nav ... like hook up a missing GPS receiver and install some software?

or possible to have CarPlay include turn by turn in the dash somehow if adding on factory nav isn't an option.

Know I could have gotten it on the touring but didnt want to spend the extra $3000 for just that being my big requirement.

Thanks!
HI DID YOU FIND THE SOLUTION ? BECAUSE I HAVE SAME PROBLEM .
THANK

·
Administrator
2,613 Posts
Please, I need help, my car does not have the gps navigator installed and I cant not use my phone to use it as a screens mirror , because it does not have carplay. could you help me please thanks
HI DID YOU FIND THE SOLUTION ? BECAUSE I HAVE SAME PROBLEM .
THANK
Other than going after market (switching out the head unit) or getting a stand alone GPS I haven't heard of anything else that will work.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts