2018 Honda Accord Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Accord Sport 2.0t
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys! I've decided to do a full build on my 2.0t AT. With that said, I've got an opportunity to save a little money and purchase a us3d Flash Pro. I'm aware of the risks... What I'm mostly wondering is if the FlashPro needs to be a specific tyoe in order to work properly. For instance if it was originally purchased for a 1.5 or a MT, would it still work ok? My understanding is I will just download the MAPS I need. I appreciate any clarification on this.

·
Registered
1 Posts
i have a hondata for the 2.0 that you can have for free. Let me know if interested.
It was working fine but I’ve switched to k tuner so don’t need it anymore. I had a custom tune but my understanding is that you can download tunes from their website.

Hey guys! I've decided to do a full build on my 2.0t AT. With that said, I've got an opportunity to save a little money and purchase a us3d Flash Pro. I'm aware of the risks... What I'm mostly wondering is if the FlashPro needs to be a specific tyoe in order to work properly. For instance if it was originally purchased for a 1.5 or a MT, would it still work ok? My understanding is I will just download the MAPS I need. I appreciate any clarification on this.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts