2018 Honda Accord Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone own them? I order the 3m tape ones you find on Amazon, and I'm not too thrilled about how cheap they look. Was thinking about getting weathertech ones that are in-channel, but I haven't heard anything from a 10th gen owner having them. No pictures, no review, no nothing! I'd like to get someone's personal review, opinion, possibly pictures b4 I buy.

·
Administrator
2,865 Posts
I don't have the WeatherTech window visor's but I do have the OEM ones which use the 3M tape. I haven't had any issues with them and had them installed prior to delivery of my car in 2018. One word of advise I can offer the visors are more for looks than they are function (read thread - Window Visor Warning).

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a 2018 10th Gen Accord Touring and Yes i own the weathertech floor mats,driver passanger back seat and trunk mats as well as the visor ., it is a bit pricey but i didn’t want to be dissatisfied with ordering something a bit cheaper and not know the quality or fit. I did some research on weathertech and read reviews before my purchase of course .Overall I want to say I spent about $500 and i am completely satisfied., floor mats are perfect fit and have had no issues ., the only thing i think could be better is the visor but overall satisfied with my purchase . As of now nothing has ripped/torn or my foot hasn’t created a indention on driver side from normal driving everyday ., I guess it depends on how much your willing to spend.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
So just an update. I found AVS inlet visors. They aren't traditional inlet with clips and still use 3m tape. They look a lot better then the stick on one's and they come with front and rear windows unlike the weathertech. So far I'm liking them. I can post pictures if anyone is interested.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts