2018 Honda Accord Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
2020 10th Gen Accord Sport 2.0t
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I finally got around to installing some H&R lowering springs I picked up a while back, install went good no issues but now I have this noise coming from the passenger side. Recorded a video but I don’t know how to post it here. It sounds like It’s rotating along like with the wheels but I’m not too sure.. any ideas ?

· Registered
22 Posts
id suggest taking that wheel off and checking your brake dust shield to make sure its not making contact with the rotor. also inspect your rim for signs of contact. if either of those arent it, might be a wheel bearing.

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Decided to upload video of noise to youtube for reference. Definitely going to take the wheel off and peek around at everything, I remember checking the clearance of the caliper cover or dust shield and it was fine no scratching or anything so I’m guessing might be wheel bearing like you suggested?

Youtube link to video

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well well well.. looks like i found my culprit. Not sure how or when this happened during the install but it had to happen during so because this is a new noise originating from that day.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts