2018 Honda Accord Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Thank you for your video with an overview of tail light lamps. I wanted to ask you, have you ever used a smart led bulb for car headlights? I want to replace mine with new ones soon, but I'm not sure I can do it independently. Maybe you have some video with how you explain the process? Now I have smart lamps installed on the headlights that I bought on Amazon, but they were installed in the cabin at my request. But I want to do it myself when I buy new ones. I've always had problems with electronics because I don't know much about it, that's why I'm turning to you.

·
Registered
2018 Accord Sport 2.0t
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you for your video with an overview of tail light lamps. I wanted to ask you, have you ever used a smart led bulb for car headlights? I want to replace mine with new ones soon, but I'm not sure I can do it independently.
No problem! I just upgraded my upgrade led high beams this weekend. I also have done it to my Durango as well so it can be done

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.