2018 Honda Accord Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I decided to go back to stockwheels. I liked the black vinyl Chrome delete on the wheels, but for some reason they don't shine and they don't make the color pop on the silver like the Chrome or a lighter color wheel probably would. The Chrome delete vinyl didn't have any issues it seems durable . it is a little bit of a pain to put on. However very very easy to take off, literally only took me 2 minutes.. So if anyone is thinking about putting the Chrome delete on the wheels
I do recommend it.

·
Registered
2018 Accord Sport 2.0T 6MT
269 Posts
^^I'm with him, I think it looks good either way. I've been interested in the blackout tape for the wheels but haven't really spent the time to look into it so your little review sounds promising.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
For Lunar Silver, I think either way looks good (blacked or stock).
(y)
I agree black rhymes look good but not with the Chrome delete. If you were to put a separate said a wills that were blacked out it would look a lot better for sure.

·
Registered
4 Posts
So I decided to go back to stockwheels. I liked the black vinyl Chrome delete on the wheels, but for some reason they don't shine and they don't make the color pop on the silver like the Chrome or a lighter color wheel probably would. The Chrome delete vinyl didn't have any issues it seems durable . it is a little bit of a pain to put on. However very very easy to take off, literally only took me 2 minutes.. So if anyone is thinking about putting the Chrome delete on the wheels View attachment 6536 View attachment 6537 View attachment 6538 I do recommend it.
What percentage is on your tints?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts