2018 Honda Accord Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New here, just bought a 2021 accord 2.0 sport and was wondering how much power this car puts down to the wheels. I saw Hondatas baseline dyno and it came up something around 265whp 300 tq I believe. Other I’ve seems around 237whp and 265-269tq. Even sometimes lower. I was wondering if anyone here dyno there stock accord 2.0 and what numbers it gave them?

·
Registered
2018 Accord Sport 2.0T 6MT
560 Posts
It's always going to depend so many factors. Every dyno reads different, ambient temps, altitude, air pressures, all of it will factor in. Can't say I've seen a ton of stock dyno numbers but what I have seen to line up with what Honda advertises the 2.0t at. Hopefully somebody else has some more info to add.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's always going to depend so many factors. Every dyno reads different, ambient temps, altitude, air pressures, all of it will factor in. Can't say I've seen a ton of stock dyno numbers but what I have seen to line up with what Honda advertises the 2.0t at. Hopefully somebody else has some more info to add.
So what Honda adversities there crank hp at is actually what it is to the wheels. Then Honda really underrated the crank of this car then.

·
Registered
2018 Accord Sport 2.0T 6MT
560 Posts
It's looked that way from what I've seen. I've also seen some way lower at the wheels, been kinda all over the place. But more often than not I've seen them along the lines of Honda's crank ratings.

·
Registered
953 Posts
Dyno are pretty useless except for baselines. As the G said different dynos many different factors such as correction numbers, ect and different dynos machines read differently. If your using it as a baseline for mods or tuning fine, otherwise don't place too much stock into Dyno numbers.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Dyno numbers are only good relative to that one dyno. If you use one dyno then say tune your car and use the same dyno these numbers can be compared. But if you then use a different dyno then you shouldn't compare them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.