2018 Honda Accord Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Administrator
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Share what you did today with your 2018+ Honda Accord community!

Example: Went ot the dealership and picked up my Accord X!

Example: Finally got my window tints done, now I can't open my windows for a week :(

Example: Detailed the the interior and applied leather protectant on the seats.

Anything goes!

·
Registered
94 Posts
Complete detail

Complete detail exterior and interior. I am OCD when it comes to a clean car. I do not have the option to post pictures of my San Marino Red Accord. But it is beautiful!

·
Super Moderator
957 Posts
Put the car (2.0T Touring) in sport mode today and used the paddles to manually shift from red light to red light (1/4 - 1/2 mile distance)…. all I can say is WOW!!! :surprise: I had used sport mode previously but never manually shifted it... needless to say I was pleasantly surprised. :grin:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Added some new sunglasses

Ceramic Tint with front window protection. Starting to feel like this car will be a B.O.A.T (Bust Out Another Thousand)!

Tint is legal meter checked 34% can go down to 29% but then playing with meter calibration.
Llumar Statos 35 is the brand and type.

Attachments

·
Registered
591 Posts
Drop Filter - Swap in Syn Boss

Took Out the Factory which most likely OK , but No Way to Check Oil Pressure - as in Old Filter or Slightly Clogged Filter - would Lower PSI Flow Rate ..

Purolator oil filter - Boss - as will be there awhile ..

Took some Pic's of the Under side to check Engine Bay Air Flow . . Looking for Possible Oil Cooler Mounting Points

Bike is pretty close to one I built only it was 43 Years ago and No Internet , No Instant Photo's etc. , I had $755 in chrome on it - which today would be 4K
Ported Heads of Course , 12.5 : 1 Compression Running - Sunoco 260 GTX , Solid Lifters , Andrews Race Gears - Full Set all put in By Drag Racer - slash - Machinist ..

I didn't have the Lazy S Custom Made - Seat & Fender Mount - which is very special on this Bike ..
I did have the Turned Front Lower Fork , 4 inch Risers , 21 inch Custom Laced Front Wheel and everything else You see . .
I also Drilled the Rotors which was Very Rare - back then ..:grin:

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
957 Posts

·
Super Moderator
957 Posts
1 - 20 of 35 Posts