2018 Honda Accord Forum banner
261 - 280 of 283 Posts

· Registered
969 Posts
That sucks!!! :mad:
I was literally sitting there minding my own business in the driveway. Subaru bounced off a GMC terrain right into me. The rocker panel below driver mirror is a little bent so right now hoping there is no frame damage. Either way not my fault and Allstate will be picking up the bill for all three cars(at fault GMC insurance). If you look at the angle of the Subaru he was heading for the stop sign and the chase bank sign if I hadn't been in the driveway. I got car one less than a year ago really hoping it's not totaled just got done doing just about everything I wanted to do on it.
Car Tire Cloud Wheel Sky

· Administrator
2,866 Posts
I got car one less than a year ago really hoping it's not totaled just got done doing just about everything I wanted to do on it.
Yes tyvm. Unfortunately I think I'm looking at getting something else besides another Accord
I see you getting rid of things from your car does that mean it was totaled? 😩

· Registered
2022 Accord Sport 2.0
57 Posts
Swapped out my Dc sports exhaust for the thermal r&d. Also picked up my powder coated gloss black exhaust tips. Will install soon

Bicycle part Grey Bag Sleeve Luggage and bags

Hood Bumper Automotive design Automotive exterior Automotive tire

Reactions: Samuelx

· Registered
2022 Accord Sport 2.0
57 Posts
Tire Car Vehicle Wheel Vehicle registration plate

Tire Wheel Vehicle Hood Automotive tire

Tire Wheel Vehicle registration plate Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle

Installed the exhaust finishers , don’t know how some of you guys installed the center screws without pulling off the bumper. I ended up just zip tying it. Came out alright, kind of annoyed that the left side is hanging lower. I tried to adjust after install, but just too tired to mess with it for a while. I’m the only one that will really notice it. Here are some pics.

· Registered
2022 Accord Sport 2.0
57 Posts
Tinted windshield llumar air 80
Tinted rest of the car llumar ctx 35 percent
Did anyone have any issues with the glue or adhesive, installer said it will take about a week for it to dissolve on the windshield , so far no luck, will take it back in another week if I don’t have any luck.

Hand Sky Window Automotive mirror Gesture

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Plant

Wheel Vehicle Tire Car Plant

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Automotive tire

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Hood

Wheel Vehicle Tire Car Automotive tire

Vehicle Vehicle registration plate Car Plant Automotive side marker light

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Plant

Car Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle Plant Vehicle registration plate

· Registered
2022 Accord Sport 2.0
57 Posts
Added the laminx door cups film. It’s not really noticeable from a few feet away. Tip, start with the least used doors first, and then work ur way up to the most used. That way by the time you get to the driver side, it comes out almost perfect once you figure out how to install. Here is the passenger side which was the first door I installed it on. The air bubbles from the water I used will go away after a few days I hope.
Automotive tire Automotive lighting Automotive design Grille Automotive exterior

Grille Hood Automotive lighting Car Automotive design

261 - 280 of 283 Posts