2018 Honda Accord Forum banner

21 - 40 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Will be purchasing the Civic Type engine cover today along with the JDM emblems.....then the build begins.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi everyone,
Had my car for a whole 4 days and my exhaust kit already arrived. Will be installing it hopefully this weekend!
I know folks so the Magnaflow kits quiet, but I only want a little extra burble/sound while also not having to trust someones weld work long term.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Added black conspicuity tape to the wheels and rear bumper of my '18 Hybrid Touring.

Attachments

·
Registered
33 Posts
Got my door visors, Civic Type R Engine cover, and optional grille installed. Then pulled the stock airbox out and took some dimension measurments. I think i have a pretty good idea of how to build a proper bong tube intake.

·
Super Moderator
1,132 Posts
Gave her a nice bath/detail w/temps being in the 60's... not bad for mid-Atlantic weather in February.

·
Super Moderator
1,132 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Intake/Filter Box??
Yup, when I did my grill install I popped the stock airbox out and took some measurements. I think I have a decent design to behind the driver fog lamp. Now working on an idea of tapping into the air duct next to the fog light. Real question would be what am I making it out of lol

·
Super Moderator
1,132 Posts
Yup, when I did my grill install I popped the stock airbox out and took some measurements. I think I have a decent design to behind the driver fog lamp. Now working on an idea of tapping into the air duct next to the fog light. Real question would be what am I making it out of lol
Kewl... good luck... keep us posted.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Went up to work to give the car a nice wash. On Thursday we had a bit of snow and on my way home from class merged with a plow truck spreading salt. Covered the front on my car. Luckily for me I decided to wash the car at work because as I was pulling into the lot, low tire light popped on. Found a nail in my right rear tire.

·
Registered
657 Posts
Yep - Air Box - is BS Small

Extra Air - looks good - maybe some Schools have Part Printers - Material depends on Type of Printer ..

The Inter~cooler Pipe Thou needs to Remove Heat - You want to Stop Heat Transfer .. .

Did a little cad work on an idea I have working in my head.

·
Registered
657 Posts
3d part printing

Extra Air - looks good - maybe some Schools have Part Printers - Material depends on Type of Printer ..

The Inter~cooler Pipe Thou needs to Remove Heat - You want to Stop Heat Transfer .. .
Originally Posted by TheAsian V
Best Part is the Software it comes with to Check Your Design -->>

Just to Re_Mention Your CAD Work - Idea's : Here what Happening in 3D Printing World - GA Tech. and Other Schools are starting Up Date Their Training Equipment . .

Now this is somewhat on Cutting Edge and 316L SS isn't a Super Thermal Stop ( Thermal Transfer # of 16 Compared to 6063 Alu. # of 223 ) - it's Stopped . & Certainly

Take a Beating from Road Debris and Salts - anyhow Sure there maybe Better Solutions : https://www.sculpteo.com/blog/2017/01/25/3d-printed-stainless-steel-our-complete-qa/

·
Registered
1 Posts
Yep - Air Box - is BS Small

This is my plan as well. 3D Design an intake & have it made. Should be pretty fun.

·
Registered
30 Posts
FINALLY got the window chrome deleted. Gloss black 3M wrap. Hired it out since I tried and failed. Black has a little texture to it, not 100% smooth like the pillars, but really close.
IMG_0419.jpg
IMG_0415.jpg

·
Super Moderator
1,132 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,132 Posts
21 - 40 of 47 Posts